Jewel Stone-A Rewarding Flooring Experience Is Guaranteed
If you are looking for a way to transform everyday concrete overlay into beautiful, decorative and faux stone finishes, there is no better answer than Jewel Stone. Jewel Stone is a new acrylic modified, cement-based floor coating. You can apply this to simple concrete and masonry, and you will end up having a decorative concrete overlay and attractive stone finish.
The walls were left a complete disaster by the builder, an absolute eyesore. But now, after all the painting and repairs are finished, my husband and I have a hard time believing these are the same walls. It was worth the wait. When I think of how our place looked the first day the painters arrived, I'm surprised they didn't walk away overwhelmed. But they stuck it out, patched all my walls, and even sanded all my trim. It looks beautiful. They pay attention to every detail, and will fix anything without a fuss. The painters are fantastic, very friendly, and hard-working. If you are looking for a cheap way to slather on paint, this is not the company for you. But, if you have a keen eye for detail, and want a higher standard of work, Executive Touch is the way to go. Highly recommended.Read More!
Features of Jewel Stone
- Ability to transform ordinary concrete into extraordinarily beautiful stone finishes.
- Ideal choice for walkways, terraces, patios, pool areas
- Jewel stone is a classic hand crafted and hand laid stone
- They are available in a wide variety. You can easily find Jewel stone, slate, flagstone, fieldstone, tile or wood plank to match any color combination
- Ultimate solution to restore and beautify old deteriorating concrete
- The cement like base of the jewel stone makes it suitable for both interior and exterior applications
- Suitable to be used on both new or old and deteriorating concrete
- Jewel stone is a Self-Leveling product, and they are highly effective in evening out the rough surfaces before finishing the application.
- Jewel stone is not a real stone rather they simply imitate the look in the most efficient way. You will not be able to identify the difference easily.
- Unlike a real stone, Jewel stone can easily be used on concrete, cement, wood, linoleum and ceramic tile.
- The jewel stone can be used to provide a high-quality finish for a variety of color combinations, styles and textures.
- The thickness of Jewel Stone ranges from 1/16 to ½ inch.
Ultimate Jewel Stone Solutions from Executive Touch Painters
- Our experts apply the jewel stone in two coats. It is only after each coat has dried out properly, we proceed.
- We use the best tools to apply the coating
Our Jewel stone experts get the job done in a very efficient yet cost-effective manner. One bag mixed with a cement binder is enough to cover somewhere about 45 square feet. Overall, if you want to have the look and performance of real stone for the various residential, commercial, industrial or recreational flooring purposes look no further than Jewel stone solutions from Executive Touch painters. Eighteen long years of success in the painting and decorating business is an open evidence of ultimate experience and expertise. Our experts have ultimate product knowledge and know how to make the best use of the jewel stone in order to provide an enduring high or low sheen floor finishing. The process is completed following the specific instructions and guidelines as published by the manufacturer.
Our Jewel stone solutions guarantee a rewarding flooring experience.
Executive Touch Painters & Painting services are available in the following Ontario and Greater Area (GTA):
Thornhill, Vaughan, Woodbridge, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Etobicoke, Aurora, New market, Markham, Stouffville , Unionville, Pickering, Ajax, Whitby, Oshawa, North York, East York, Oakville and Mississauga: Painters & Painting Solutions services during these 20 years in these , Ontario areas.