- Paint colors
- Ideas for homes
Our highly experienced team also specializes in exterior painting services. Painting can be a large part of home maintenance and up keeping. This is especially true during periods of extreme weather, which can deteriorate paint colors. Our team of experts can provide you with ideas for your home and aid in the preparation of your home for the exterior painting. We have painted many homes within the Toronto area in all sorts of conditions including anything from smaller residential homes to larger buildings. We will analyze the exterior of your home so that we can better gauge what sort of services will be required for your personal situation (depending on the exterior materials, doors and trim).
We will always choose the highest quality paint that will have that longest lifespan for the exterior of your home. Choosing exterior paint colors may be tricky, especially if you are not going with the existing color, and our team of experts have a lot of background in this area and are here to help you choose. Besides, your home’s exterior is the first impression you make to your visitors, why not make it a great one!? We use paints from top manufactures to endure the longest lifespan and the most beautiful color. In order to make sure that your paint does last as long as possible, extensive preparation work is done beforehand. We will make sure that the surface is prepared by sanding down any peeling paint, using primers, caulking windows and doors and spot priming all surfaces. Once the job is complete, you will be invited to inspect the job and if there are any issues they can be corrected to your satisfaction.
Since there are many different types of homes and materials, a meeting with us is essential so that we can evaluate your individual painting needs. Our services are very affordable and will be executed in a very professional manner using all the proper tools and techniques. When you hire someone for an exterior residential painting job, you are not only paying for the service but you are also paying for the expertise of the painters! We have excellent product knowledge and a lot of experience to provide you with superior solutions, so please feel free to contact is for more information!
Giving your home’s exterior a fresh coat of paint is one of the least expensive changes you can make to the outside of your home, and yet almost nothing has such a dramatic effect on its curb appeal. The team at Executive Touch Painters are experts in providing Toronto homeowners with the clean, professional and high quality finish they desire.
If you are considering exterior painting for your home, contact the experts at Executive Touch painting. Within 48 hours, one of our representatives can come out to your residence to provide you with an accurate quote.
Choosing your paint colours
Selecting paint colours for the exterior of your home can be a bit of a daunting task. Since your choice will be on display for all to see, you need to choose something that will add to your home’s appearance and not detract from it. You’ll also need to keep in mind that some Toronto neighbourhoods have strict regulations concerning exterior paint colour and you don’t want to have to redo your home because you went with a non-approved colour. As experts in the industry, the team at Executive Touch painters can help take the stress out of colour selection by providing advice and helping you to envision how a particular colour might look.
Exterior painting can be a big job, but it’s important to not to skip any steps if you want to achieve professional results. When painting your home, we take the following steps:
- Cleaning – a thorough cleaning is an essential part of a good exterior paint job. Dirt, dust, old chipped paint, mold and mildew must all be removed in order to ensure that the new paint adheres to your house. Before cleaning it is important to surrounding plants are well protected.
- Scraping – It is common for older homes to have paint that is chipped, peeling or bubbling – this must be scraped away before the new paint can be applied. For homes build before 1978, old paint may contain lead, so extra care must be taken with these homes.
- Sanding – once the scraping is done, your home’s surface must be smoothed out through sanding. In some cases, it may be worth it to strip the paint completely.
- Patch and Fill – The next step is repairing any cracks, rot or dents. Pieces of siding that are beyond repair should be replaced.
Priming – primers provide your home’s exterior with a seal and give the paint something to stick to. For most surfaces, an acrylic primer is appropriate but for some materials such as cedar or redwood, it is necessary to use an oil-based coating.
- Caulking – once the primer has dried, we will then caulk small joints in the home’s exterior.
- Painting – only after all these steps are completed, can we begin to paint. Our team takes the necessary care to ensure a quality job.
- Clean-up – We consider no job complete until you are able to enjoy your home the way you envisioned it – and we’re sure you didn’t envision a messy yard! That’s why we always clean up after ourselves when we are done, leaving your yard immaculate.
Contact us today!
If your home’s exterior is in need of a pick me up, then contact Executive Touch Painters today. Learn why we are Toronto’s choice for exterior painting.