COVID-19 Precautionary Measures
In the present situation of coronavirus (COVID-19) evolution, we would like to keep our customers informed and updated regarding the availability of our painting and renovation services in your area.
For us, the health and safety of our clients is always the top priority.
Our goal is to continue helping our customers during this uncertain time by following the necessary preventive safety measures set forth by the Canadian health authorities.
Steps we take to Keep our Team Safe.
- Good hygiene practices include frequent hand washing and using hand sanitizers before and after job completion.
- We were limiting our crew sizes for maintaining social distancing.
- Use of disinfecting wipes in our trucks to clean all high touch surfaces.
- Continuous monitoring of the health of every team member from time to time.
- Each Team member is provided with gloves.
- Following government guidelines for self-quarantine, if a team member comes into close contact with anyone with COVID-19 or if they contract it themselves.
- If you prefer a no-contact service, we can arrange this. For exterior painting, we can get started and complete our work without any contact.
- All the estimates and payments are completed electronically or over the phone.
Make Yourself Safe with these Simple Steps
- Do not schedule any painting services if you are feeling ill.
- If any person of your household is infected with COVID-19, then immediately tell us or inform the local authorities.
- Greet us with a smile instead of a handshake
At Executive Touch Painters in Toronto, we are closely monitoring the health authorities of Canada and always following their instructions in controlling COVID-19 Virus. As a part of essential works, we will be working in Toronto with all the precautions to keep you and your household safe. We know the seriousness of the situation and taking every measure to protect you and our team. If you have any questions regarding appointments or rescheduling your works, contact us online or at (416) 410-0164.