Kitchen Cabinet Painting Toronto
Kitchens are always considered as the heartbeats of many homes. This is the place where we cook, socialize and spend time with family and entertain our guests. Renovating kitchen is the most desired project for many people in Toronto. The project also needs more allocation in your budget and is also time taking. Repainting or refinishing cabinets of a kitchen is the most sensible solution if you hire professional kitchen cabinet painting contractors in Toronto.
Executive Touch Painters is a customer-focused company, and you are always our #1 priority. Including Kitchen cabinet painting, We are having about 30 years of experience in Exterior, Interior painting and Home renovations in Toronto. Our professional painters are trained to serve you the best.
1. Refinishing Kitchen Cabinets
Refinishing kitchen cabinets is the most affordable and less time taking process than replacing or remodelling. Refinishing involves the steps as stripping, sanding, and applying a new colour to the cabinets. By adding a new colour to the cabinets, you can create a new durable and beautiful look that can last up to 10 years. There is also an option to add unique decorations like crown moulding to update the look of your cabinets further.
2. Refacing Kitchen Cabinets
Refacing kitchen cabinets is a more complicated process in which the existing doors and drawer fronts are replaced with new ones. The cabinet boxes remain in their original places, and they are covered with a veneer to match the new doors and drawers selected by the homeowners. The main advantage of this process is that all the blemishes or finish problems can be covered. Refacing allows you to change the wood, colour, and door style.
Staining will seep through the surface of the kitchen cabinets, and the natural look of wood is preserved. Staining gives an excellent look to the cabinets but can wear out over time, and the staining process does not protect the outer surface.
Painting your kitchen cabinets can be a tedious endeavour. You could save more money by just repainting the cabinets with a fresh coat of paint. Choosing to repaint is the first step towards increasing the value of your home. For Toronto homeowners kitchen repainting is always a phone call away.
Here are some of the Benefits of Painting Kitchen Cabinets
Compared to staining and refinishing, the cost of materials and labour is very low in painting. The process is affordable than other methods and is completed in very little time.
Demolition or deconstruction is not needed in the Painting process. You have full access to the kitchen during the process, and there is no need to move the items in the cabinets or doors.
The painting process is extremely durable and sprays paint gives the cabinets a glossy and factory look. After the process, the cabinets get a new fresh look.
Repainting cabinets is very economical and also safe for the environment. There are no harmful chemicals used, so the low VOC materials keep your family and pets safe during the painting process.
Kitchen Cabinet Painting Process
Kitchen Cabinet painting is one of the essential processes that is affordable and provides you with good returns after initial investments. Our professional kitchen cabinet painters follow the below procedure.
- First, all the cabinet doors, drawers, and hardware are numbered. After numbering, the cabinets are wiped down to de-grease.
- To protect the surrounding areas, mask and tape the surfaces.
- Now all the built-in doors and doors are sanded. After sanding, the cracks are covered with wood filler.
- We Add primer to all the doors and cabinets. Sanding is done after priming.
- We Add caulking to close off the spaces around the doors.
- Two coats of paint are applied to all the built-ins. The doors and drawers are taken outside for using spray paint.
- After slight sanding and cleaning, reinstalling your kitchen cabinets is done.
Why Choose Us?
Our kitchen cabinet painting Toronto professionals are trained in the following aspects.
- Customer communication expertise. Our painters maintain excellent communication to minimize the errors in the end product.
- Always focus on the end product and not worry about the payment. The primary duty of our painters is to provide the best service to the customers.
- We offer an unmatched professional quality of service and work at any time.
- We work under the budget to provide complete satisfaction to the customer.
- Completing the work on-time and using the best materials
- Taking the customer satisfaction report after the completion of the project. We always try to better ourselves based on customer reports.
- We always recommend and use quality paint that is resistant to wear. The paint used is humid resistant and restricts the growth of mould.
Cost of Kitchen Cabinet Painting in Toronto
Several factors decide the cost of kitchen cabinet painting. The price increases if you choose to paint inside the cabinets. If the kitchen with more cabinets adds to the time and the cost also increases.
Whether you hire a professional or not, painting the kitchen cabinets is less expensive than replacing. The new cabinets take up to 50% of the kitchen renovation cost, and you can cut the cost by repainting cabinets.
Call Us For a Free Kitchen Cabinet Painting Quote.
Our professionals are always happy to discuss your kitchen repainting project. Call us at (416) 410-0164 to get a free quote for your kitchen cabinet painting Toronto project. Visit our site for more details.